Coffee and cheese platters at the end of the evening, so why not a creamy, well balanced coffee sauce with your perfectly cooked steak, a plate of hot fries, winter warming casserole or lasagne? Options are endless with this MUST TRY Great British Food Award winning sauce. Not an over powering coffee sauce but perfectly layered flavours including hints of vanilla extract & honey. Seizing the day doesn’t just have to be in the morning….make it the nighttime too!
“Surprisingly delightful, this coffee sauce may raise eyebrows at first, but it’s a creamy revelation. Perfect for steak nights and beyond, it boasts a well-balanced flavour profile that complements various meats. Don’t overthink it—just drizzle this sauce to experience a unique blend of richness and depth. It’s a Savory treat that might become your new secret weapon in the kitchen. Give it a try and savour the unexpected pleasure it brings.” – Judges Comments: Great British Food Awards Panel
Try it with….
- Your Choice
Hand crafted from our family to yours!
* All NI, ROI, Highland & Isles orders head to our stockist Angus & Oink who will get your favourite sauces from our range out to you!
Free From: Gluten, wheat, soya, artificial colours, flavours and preservatives. Some ingredients may have been made in a factory that handles nuts.
Disclaimer: Shake well before use. Due to the natural ingredients and small batch production, colour, texture and taste may vary ever so slightly.
What we’re proud of….
- Ingredients not just about quality; but quantity too
- Free From: Gluten, wheat, soya, artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Hand crafted
- Small batch; so always fresh
- From our bottles to most of our packaging, our products are recyclable
- Made in the UK